It takes a complete system – including proper ventilation and insulation products to maximize performance. With a properly insulated and ventilated home, you’ll be able to manage and mitigate excess heat and humidity more effectively and help extend the life of your home.
With the Owens Corning ProCat Professional Loosefill Insulation System, you’ll experience superior thermal performance making your home more comfortable and quiet. The advanced insulation system means that you’ll have more consistent temperatures from room to room.
Request a Free Estimate!
Help Protect Your Investment
The Owens Corning advanced formula supports a comfortable, quiet, and healthy home. It helps create a more energy-efficient, draft-free home while having a limited lifetime warranty.
- Insulation + Ventilation will help protect against ice dams, sagging roof decks, and premature roof failures. The reduced attic moisture will help prevent potential insect infestations, mold and fungi growth, corrosion, and interior damage.
- ProCat Professional Loosefill Insulation is guaranteed to maintain its insulating power for the lifetime of the home
- ProCat Professional Loosefill Insulation System helps you save money, while also extending the life of your home
- Low Dust Formula
- Increases Noise Control
Wellness and Safety
The Owens Corning ProCat System provides another level of safety for your home, helping protect against complications such as mold, pests, and fire and smoke spread in the case of a fire.
- ProCat Professional Loosefill Insulation will not absorb moisture; it is not a nutrient source for mold and fungi or a food source for pests.
- ProCat Professional Loosefill Insulation has received the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute’s Platinum Level Material Health Certificate.
- ProCat Professional Loosefill Insulation is GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
- ProCat Professional Loosefill Insulation System meets code requirements for a Class A fire rating, flame spread o and smoke-developed o, when tested per ASTM E84/UL-723.
- Validated to be Formaldehyde Free.
Seamless gutters are ideal for your home because they eliminate the problems that arise when a seam is present. A seam in a gutter can leak which can cause water damage to the soffit and fascia that the gutter is attached to. The leak can also drip on walkways or driveways creating a slipping hazard for you and visitors.
Keep your gutter clean and leaf-free all year round. Don’t let clogged gutters inhibit your gutter from allowing rain water and runoff to flow away from your home the right way. The solution to keeping your gutters clean, leaf-free, and working properly is here!